40,000 people throughout Ireland access Carmichael Centre services and supports annually.
Resident member agencies and external organisations may access a range of shared service facilities including:
- Fully staffed receptions in Carmichael House and Coleraine House
- Clerical and mailroom services with private secure mailboxes for clients
- Virtual office facilities and mail forwarding services
- Administrative services, I.T. support, and professional photocopy stations
- Document storage facilities
- Wi-fi availability in shared work spaces and meeting rooms
Carmichael Centre shared facilities provide a cost effective option for charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises both established and those in the pre-formation stage.