40,000 people throughout Ireland access Carmichael Centre services and supports annually.
Action Learning Supports & Seminars
Carmichael Centre provides a range of supports to both potential start-ups and existing social enterprises.
- Identifying your Business Model
- Identifying the appropriate legal form for your enterprise
- Dealing with the Revenue Commissioners
- Attracting clients and customers
- Developing a digital business profile
- Structuring your work time
- Recruiting the start-up team
- Developing your workspace and ICT platform
- Managing finances – costs and income
- Building your business network
EXISTING SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
- Business plan for expansion
- Grow the social enterprise team
- Expand markets and client bases
- Analyse the organisation’s Value Chain to identify opportunities for developing value-added partnerships
- Identify opportunities to fund business expansion
- Manage organisational change
Currently this sevice is only offered on request from funders and networks.